TERMS & CONDITIONS
voucher & SPECIAL OFFER
Unless otherwise stated, voucher use excludes Bank Holidays, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Easter and New Year's Eve. Menu exceptions and maximum party size apply - please see specific T&C stated on the promotional web page or voucher. Advance booking is required; and you must state your voucher at time of booking and on arrival. Menu exceptions apply - ask your server before ordering. Accommodation guests must check in advance if a voucher is valid during their stay.
Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and must be redeemed before the expiry date. Vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any cash value. Refunds will not be given for complete or part-used vouchers.
The management reserve the right to refuse a voucher or special offer if terms and conditions are not adhered to. Special offer and voucher use is subject to availability.
The term Suffolk Country Inns Limited, as The Anchor Inn ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Swan Inn, Monks Eleigh, Suffolk IP7 7AU. Our company registration number is 7400013 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no control or responsibility for the security or content of any linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Suffolk Country Inns trading as The Anchor Inn, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Suffolk Country Inns Limited or The Anchor Inn. We have no control over the nature, content, security or availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply any recommendation or endorsement by us of any of the views expressed on or the content of any other website or link.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Suffolk Country Inns Limited accepts no responsibility for, and is not liable for, the website being temporarily or permanentlyunavailable due to technical issues or for any other reason.
Web design by FarmMedia